SMAKBO :D

Hi minna san! :D
o genki desu ka? *slap*


Ok.. I know its too late for me to post about test smakbo. *slap* but this is me! I'll post everything what i want. even though its too late or too fast. haha XD

I've say in the previous post that 23rd June 2011 there is an exam! haha yeaah.. that's test smakbo. hemm.. when I woke up.. I really nervous. "can i do the test with my best? can i answer the question correctly? can i entered smakbo and became their student?" well that's all what was i thinking about.

when I arrived in smakbo, I send text message to my friend Widia, for ask where's the position they are (smp n 5 group). my friend replied "lu kelapangan aja, kita di situ " so i go inside and search where's my friends.. when i look around there's someone who shouted my name "IPEH!!" haha okay... that was my other nick name in school. (LOL, emm.. I'll tell you later about this nick name XP) so I came to my friend.

Eru "jel.. what number your test room?"
Jeli "9.. you?"
Eru, smiled "me too!!"

so I'm in the same room with Jeli! yeaah.. hehe, and u-know what? Jeli's friend is number 418, next to me! the bell rang.. so we have to go to the test room now, when the test is start I'm really scared and I try to calm down. I can answer B. Indonesia very well *not all.. but average* Mathematics too *there's 2 number that I really forgot how to answer that question* but I have a big problem in English Language and Biology errr --" that question is really make me GOING CRAZY!!

did I have say that I'm not really good in English? yeah.. I have say, in the 1st post in this blog hehe XD

from number 51 until 60 I answered that question but I'm not really sure that answer is correct 'cause I really don't understand. "oh God.. please help me.." I said it in my heart. when I'll open the next page, i found biology's question.. I read the 1st question "SKIP!!" I said it in my heart again 'cause I don't know.. really i don't know the answer of that question.. well until the last number for the biology's question I just can answer 2 question and for the rest of the biology's question I use my feeling haha XD I doesn't have sixth sense. but I always use my feeling for answer the question that i don't know.. haha (LOL) I can answer the physics's question too.. yeah there are some question that I'm not pretty sure about the answer but I don't care..  I just think how can i answer the biology question? aargh... I'm not hate biology so much, but I just don't like biology 'cause biology is have a lot of latin name for the tree or the animal. --"

the bell rang again.. the test is finish..!! I just can hope and pray that my answer isn't too much false.. I  really want to entered and studied in smakbo 'cause my father really want me to school at that school.. yeah.. I won't make my parents sad. I want my parents proud of me.. even if just once. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the notice is 28th June 2011. I can't go to smakbo that day 'cause I have "perpisahan kelas". in the morning of that day.. i got a text message from Jahe (Zahra) he says

"pada nomor berapa? mau diliatin ga?"
so I replied "0417 jeh.." my heart is beating so fast that time..
a few minutes "ada peh...!! selamat!!"

u-know? I REALLY SURPRISED!! "oh God.. really? is that really that I pass??" I said it in my heart again

I replied "jeh..serius jeh.. ah jangan bohong ah.. serius.. beneran? liat di web?"

a few minutes
"iya peh..orang-orang yang kita kenal pada keterima"

so I said it to my mom "mom, I've pass!!" half of shout

I see my mother face.. she looks very happy.. uh mom i love you.. :*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today.. I go to smakbo for re-registration, first I have to take the copy of letter from smakb, next is health tests, next is pay administration, and the last is uniform measure.

minna-san..! thanks a lot for praying for me.. Allah Bless you :D

oh yeah.. did my english is bad? haha please be honest..! :D emm I just try to use english well :D even though I just can a little :D


bye minna-san!! thank you so much for supporting me!! :*

Komentar

  1. hahaha kok jadi gini blog nya dik L, haha ayo rubah :D

    BalasHapus
  2. rubah gimana ka Aul? ini blog baru kuu.. ~.~ maaf merepotkan.

    BalasHapus
  3. woo. ini toh blognya Lathifa. ;)
    bisa bahasa jepang rupanya??

    BalasHapus
  4. hehe iya ka.. makasih sudah visit :D
    alhamdulillah bisa meski dikit *akibat baca komik hehe*

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Besaran dan Satuan