Ramadhan has come ^^
hello minna-san!
o genki desu ka?
first of all.. let me apologizing for all my fault .. please forgive me TT^TT
I'm so SORRY i can't always online and write somethin in here.. actually I'm online but that's for do my homework yeah u-know I'm in senior high school now so this is the first time to me to be a SHS student and in this first semester i have a lot of....homework --" that's annoying i think, but my friend said that this is all the best for me. well back to the topic. I'm really sorry for my abstain in this blog that's because i've do my homework *slapping my self
only God, Allah SWT who's PERFECT.
then I'm so SORRY if I make you all worried,angry or hate me.. everybody's not perfect but i won't this is be a reason for me to make a mistake :) so please forgive me. don't worry I've forgive you all too
actually i don't have a topic to talk about so I'm sorry i just want to say that this is the very special mouth for me and all of muslim people..
1st of August, 1st Monday, 1st Sahur, 1st of fasting in Ramadhan. this is awesome right?!!
well this is from me minna-san.. sorry i don't know what i must to say.. but really i love you so much! :*
hai genki desu, sumimasen...
BalasHapuskonbanwa ^^
selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa & salam kenal
..suka dengan backsound d blog ini, pasta kan? :) lucky day
konichiwa.. ^^
BalasHapusterimakasih sudah berkunjung ke sini :D iyaa selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa juga onee-san :D
iya lagu ost.pasta yang lucky day..