EXAM O_O"
Hello minna-san !! 
how are you?
I'll tell you today i have KKPI's exam. hehe i got packet C!! everyone's think that packet C is more difficult then the other's packet. umm i though every packet's are in a same level but I'm a bit agree with the other say's that packet C is more difficult then others :p
but Alhamdulillah.. Thanks God i can do that perfectly
i mean i fill all the question. i hope i can get the perfect score (yeeeey!)
umm sorry minna-san i should off because i should prepare
for the THEORY EXAMINATION
jaa
really I'm scared with theory exam i know i should keep the positive thinking but.. geez i really scared. but i'll do my best in exam.
ganbatte kudasai minna-san.
well guys pleaseeee
pray for me. eh no.. no..! not for me.. but for OUR SAKE
wish WE all the best!!
how are you?
I'll tell you today i have KKPI's exam. hehe i got packet C!! everyone's think that packet C is more difficult then the other's packet. umm i though every packet's are in a same level but I'm a bit agree with the other say's that packet C is more difficult then others :p
but Alhamdulillah.. Thanks God i can do that perfectly
umm sorry minna-san i should off because i should prepare
jaa
well guys pleaseeee
wish WE all the best!!
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~