from me to you
Dear my best friend,
No.. I don’t feel like that. I’m happy if you want to tell
me something like your feeling or anything. I’m happy when I get a text
message, wall in fb, mention in twitter or anything from you. Its mean that
there’s someone who's ‘feel my existence’ right? hehehe XD *slap my self*
yaah.. but that's true. I’m sooo happy with that. so keep texting me ok? XD (if
you don’t mind)
Ummm…actually my self don’t understand about my feeling too.
It feel like “you just wanna to disappear but you don’t know why” I know that's
strange anyway :p but that's what i'm feeling. And.. thank you so much.. for
caring me :3 
No.. you’re not like that in my mind. You’re my lil sis and
also you’re my best friend. I’ve never meet someone like you too.. you’re sooo
kind to everyone honestly I hope that I can be like you too.. haha XD yeaah..
we meet because ‘some strange tragedy’ *slap my self* hehe I think you wanna
kill me because of ‘that’ but you smile
and you say that I’m a good person too but hey.. I’m really sorry for that. i
don't mean like that to you sorry..I’m really sorry..
Well.. I think so too after I read and heard your story.. when I’m in elementary
school too I don’t have a friend like you. But it 1 grade I have 1 friend. Her
name is Rizkiqa. even though the others bullied me its ok, that's no problem
because I have her to sharing on, but in grade 3 she moved to ‘Pengadilan 5’
elementary school yeah.. honestly I don’t wanna her to move but there’s nothing
else that I can do. So I said “hope you have a lot of friends in there. We’ll
meet again.. :’) see yaa” and from that day.. ‘they’ always bully me.. someone
comes to me when he/she just need my help or he/she doesn’t have a friend
because they’re fight with their friend. but I’m happy because its seems like
he/she still need me even though they’re hate me its stupid right? Haha XD LOL
but that’s true. I’m happy with that. Well.. my time in elementary school isn’t
really cool or full of happiness but I miss that moment when I beat them :P and
when I’m in elementary school I make a lot of problems too XP so its fun to
make they’re crying such a baby XD *slap my self*
Yeaah.. maybe. But there’s
no one who’s like to be alone right? XD but I think that they’re not really
their real self (?) well only God and they self knows. Isn’t that sounds like they’re looking for
the attention? O.o well.. just forget it XD yeah..i know you’re trying :D and
me too.. and some people’s too.. but still there’s still ‘some peoples’ who
were obviously loving somebody we weren’t but who cares XD haha *slap my
self*
thank you so much rin-chan~
thank you so much rin-chan~
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~