English task~!

hi~~ how are you? hope you are fine. ok i gt task to write an future text. the truth is.. i'm not really understand with that. will is for something that recently decided and not sure will happen in the future while the -be going to- is for something that has been planned and we sure that things is going to happen in the future. but.. why most of   us use will for something like this "i will always love you" "i will definitely be there when you need me" "i'll always support you" blablabla :v  isn't that meant we are not sure about what we did. and i'm always use 'will' ._. strange  ._. that's why i still confused 

ok then.. forget it. here~ i'm going to show the task that i have done. hehe 




My future.

Did you ever wondered what will happen to you in the future? Do you even know what you're looking for? Well, all of my life I have been asked what do I want to do with my life. And now i've known the answer. Since i am a daydreamer, I have many goals set for my future, and I plan on working extremely hard to accomplish these goals. I will take any step necessary to accomplish my goals. Here is some of my goals.

As a high school student, I'm going to get the top 10 at least on my class for this semester.

For the future, I plan on attending a university and getting a Master’s Degree. And the university that I'm going to study there is ITB. it will be nice if I got into that school and maybe I’ll take class of..teknik kimia because i graduated from smakbo hehe. I really want to get a scholarship anyway because, if I chosen to receive the scholarship, I will also receive many benefits. It will help me pay for my college tuition. The scholarship will also help out my parent financially with payments and save money for other expenses. After that i am going to work in a large company. After i have a lot of money, i am going to move to japan and start a new life. And maybe I'll get married with japanese people XD. Well.. I am going to be a succes person so i can help others and i will make my parent proud of me.

Those are my plans, but we never know what we can find on the road, things can change over time and new
 plans can come with it. :)




what do you think? :p its absurd right? like me wkwkwk


ok then.. c y later minna~ {}

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Besaran dan Satuan