I've made a lot of mistake.
Hi guys.. How are you?
it's me again.
I think you've already knew that we're not perfect. We have had do something bad or in another word is we have made a mistake. There is none in this world who is perfect, so do I.
what I wanna talk in here is about my postings in this blog. Actually i knew that I've written some word wrong on my several post from a long time ago and i haven't correct it yet. so I'm sorry.
last night when i was waiting for the loading of my task to edit the video, i re-read my post. for me it's funny how can those words make me feel about my feeling back then. it's so nostalgic. and the more funny is how i spelled it wrong. i mean i got typo everywhere and a lot of my words that haven't written in there. i mean.. like i should write in this form " she can call your name" but i wrote it in " she can call you name" ext. haha i made a lot of mistake in here. sorry~~ XD
but i think as long as we know where is the part that we 're wrong and want to correct it is okay. it's same like in our life. made a mistake is important 'cause we can learn something from it and "someone who don't have a mistake is someone who is never try" --> that's a quote from someone that i forget her/his name. haha
well.. i don't know what should i say.. so c ya in the next post :3
it's me again.
I think you've already knew that we're not perfect. We have had do something bad or in another word is we have made a mistake. There is none in this world who is perfect, so do I.
what I wanna talk in here is about my postings in this blog. Actually i knew that I've written some word wrong on my several post from a long time ago and i haven't correct it yet. so I'm sorry.
last night when i was waiting for the loading of my task to edit the video, i re-read my post. for me it's funny how can those words make me feel about my feeling back then. it's so nostalgic. and the more funny is how i spelled it wrong. i mean i got typo everywhere and a lot of my words that haven't written in there. i mean.. like i should write in this form " she can call your name" but i wrote it in " she can call you name" ext. haha i made a lot of mistake in here. sorry~~ XD
but i think as long as we know where is the part that we 're wrong and want to correct it is okay. it's same like in our life. made a mistake is important 'cause we can learn something from it and "someone who don't have a mistake is someone who is never try" --> that's a quote from someone that i forget her/his name. haha
well.. i don't know what should i say.. so c ya in the next post :3
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~