late night thought (?)


honestly, I never tried to write my feeling into a word anymore. I mean.. from time to time I still feel like I really not good with words, feels like i have no progres with it. but sometimes I feel like I want to write about something that bothering my mind.. maybe I could feel more at ease after write it here..

tonight I feel like I'm at my worst again for no reason... I feel like I have none to talk to. I know that I have my bestie but somehow I'm scared that they won't understand how does it feel since I never talked about my anxiety with them plus I never heard them sharing about this kind of thing with me (seems like it's only me who experience it.. that's why i just kept it from them). I feel like I need to handle it by my self cause they never saw me like that.


have you ever feel like you have no one around you when in the reality that actually you do? or is it only me??


you just need to reach them firstㅡ they said.

hmm.. i agree thou but I feel like all I want is.. they're the one who realized it by their self.


seems like it's difficult. or maybe it's just me whose asking too much. idk.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Besaran dan Satuan