Birthday Surprise
Most of people would feel that their birthday is a special day. Like they can't wait to pass it, wondering what will they get for their gifts. And as for me, like I said before. . . I'm not really into it. but this year is kind of different. I thought I could a lil bit understand.
here's my thought; birthday is not just a matter of a date. it's about how happy they are (someone who loves you) that you're exist in their life. It's like "I'm happy that you're here!". So maybe that's why peoples get sad whenever none remember their birthday. They would feel lonely.
The problem is.. not everyone can always remember some certain 'special' date. Its mostly cause of the age nor ya maybe they just cant remember a date. 😅😅 Just like my mom.. she always forget my birthday but i believe that she's still love me and she always will. (There's no mother that didnt love her child right?)
Honestly, at some point I also feel lonely when my parents didnt remember my birthday but remember my lil sis and lil bro birthday 😂 but as time flies, it didn't bother me anymore.
Why did I said this year is different? It's because i got my kind of first time birthday surprise by my bestie!! > < plus my mom also remember my birthday.
Jadi kalau gak salah tuh ceritanya ada rapat angkatan dan pengambilan sertifikat gitu deh (lupa 😂). Nah setelah acara itu bubar aku sama fani nungguin fara sama novi. Terus muter-muter gitu kalau gak salah. Sampe pada akhirnya diajak ke salah satu kelas yang ada di lantar 2 yang di belakang lab volumetri, persis sebelah tangga. Pas kesana tuh langsung ada j.co dan lilin-lilin kecil yg menyala.
"Selamat ulang tahun ipeh~!!"
Hmm... :') aku terharu deh. Terus udh tiup lilin, j.co nya di makanin sambil foto-foto dan nge-video-in. Aku masih simpen videonya, ada di google drive.
Sekedar throwback, emang sih dpt hal kaya gitu bukan hal pertama kali karena pertama kali ya sama orangtua. tp kalau dpt birthday surprise dr temen, itu yg pertama kali. It doesn't matter about you guys who didnt prepare well and only gives a simple one. the point is. . . You guys did it.
Semoga harapan kita yg kita ungkapin di video itu jd kenyataan semua ya, aamiinn.. :'). Makasih banyak buat kalian. Makasih udh repot-repot nyiapin itu semua. Padahal kalau cuma ucapan dan doa juga aku udh seneng bnget :').
I'm so blessed to have you guys in my life. Love you guys so muchie!!! >///< ❤❤❤
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~