Change.
It is absolute, people will always change cause of what they've been thru. And I realize that I did it too.
I could feel that I'm not as strong as before. I mean, when I was in the elementary school... I'm not really such a crybaby. Even when I'm upset, I can freely showing it to everyone. well, maybe it's because I only have my self to protect me, so being strong is the only option that I have. But now, I can't do it again. I just can stay quiet nor being cold even I'll just start cry if I try to scold someone. eh but sometimes I could still blabbering sih hehe ^ ^")a. I wonder why???
Also.. people make mistakes. And so do I. But I always want to change to be a better me. Each day. I hope that I can learn something new, I wanna grow up. I don't want to stay the same!!
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~