Moods
I'd nothing much to do at work . . .
Tho it's kinda boring, I just can't move from here (yet). I apply at some company but looks like I just don't suit their rhythm. So... Ya, you know what would happened.
Actually I got my mood swing back from several days ago till now so I tried to get my mood up back again. I tried to play a game. It's called "nasi goreng". It helped me at some certain time but I felt bored again so I uninstalled the game. I play another game rn, it's "ludo king" but atm I feel so bored. Luckily, I brought my coloring book to work, so I'm coloring it.
Hmm.. lumayan lah 😌 here's the result: emg ga begitu rapih sih, but it's okay. I love it. The quote beside the picture reminds me of Katty's song. "Unconditional"
Unconditional... Unconditionally,
I will love you, unconditionally 💕
Ya gitu, udah gitu aja 😂. Aku mau balik main games.
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~