I've always been like this, haven't I?
I guess, I've always felt like I'm out of place.
I don't want to feel lonely but sometimes that feeling just come in and I just can't change it. I hate it. really. but then I dont know what should I do to overcome it. I stay quiet. I'm observe everyone around. I wanna join but it feels like I have no energy- I'm tired and I just wanna go home. asap.
I always built up a wall, am I?? when I said I wanna change, I know that it's going to take some time and I hope /you/ can accept that (and maybe you could help me?). I believe that everyone do that (shutting down), at some point or another. if it's happen to /you/ I feel like I can understand and hoping that I could help /you/ go pass through it.
umm... so, someone ever said this to me when I insisted not to take a ride with him & her.
they say: "it's okay, you don't need to feel sorry or worrying about us. It's such a honor to be able to help someone" (approx)
"thank you so much..." I answered clumsily.
ya... that's me. I always feel so thankful to the people who's kind to me, but some part of me also feel sorry because I really afraid to burden her/him.
he also said "tenang aja... kan bukam org asing, kita kan temen" (don't worry... we're not a stranger (?), i know you and you know me- even we're friend."
"jangan nutup diri" he continued.
/sigh/
I don't know T_____T even till now, I feel not comfortable with them, aku masih ngerasa canggung kadang T_____T padahal ya kalau /dia/..... I guess I could a lil bit rely on /him/.
dan setelah diomongin kaya gitu aku jd makin banyak mikir '~' aku takut sikap ku ngecewain atau ngelukain mereka yg udh baik sama aku.. padahal kan kesalahan bukan ada pd mereka, tapi diaku.
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~