Just Blooms!!
흔들리지 않고 피는 꽃이 어디 있으랴
이 세상 그 어떤 아름다운 꽃들도
다 흔들리며 피었나니
다 흔들리며 피었나니
흔들리면서 줄기를 곧게 세웠나니
흔들리지 않고 가는 사랑이 어디있으랴
젖지 않고 피는 꽃이 어디 있으랴
이 세상 그 어떤 빛나는 꽃들도
다 젖으며 젖으며 피었나니
바람과 비에 젖으며 꽃잎 따뜻하게 피웠나니
젖지 않고 가는 삶이 어디 있으랴
흔들리지 않고 가는 사랑이 어디있으랴
젖지 않고 피는 꽃이 어디 있으랴
이 세상 그 어떤 빛나는 꽃들도
다 젖으며 젖으며 피었나니
바람과 비에 젖으며 꽃잎 따뜻하게 피웠나니
젖지 않고 가는 삶이 어디 있으랴
– 도종환
I heard this poem while watching a korean drama titled "school 2013" and when I heard that, I'm burst into tears. that poem hit me hard. I know that everyone have those kind of time in their life too, not only me. But at the moment, I feel like teacher Jung really talked to me and motivate me, like she's understand me well. it's like she's there for me. I know it sounds stupid haha but I just can't help it if I felt that way.
I think I should share this meaningful poem, so here I am. dear anyone who read this and especially for me- my self. I want you to remember that
life is full of up and down. if you feel tired, it's okay. it's definitely okay. you just need to rest for a while then fight again to achieve what you want. someday, every hardship will be paid. So please, keep going, keep moving forward. I wish you never lose your hope and faith because Allah has promised that "so verily with the hardship there's relief, verily with the hardship there's relief"
now that I feel like I really wanna be like a flower because they don't think about competing to the flower next to them, they just bloom and I thought, eventho they fall to the ground.. they're still pretty. just like the photo above.
anyway, here's the english translate of that poem
Where is the flower that blooms without being shaken?
In this world, even the beautiful flowers bloom because it got shaken
while it's shaken, the stem became straightened.
What is true love if never wavered?
Where is the flower that blossoms without getting rained on?
All the flowers in this world bloom because of rain.
Nurtured by wind and rain, they flourish.
What is life if never weathered?
ps: pardon my english ya do... and also the way I talk, because I feel like... aku masih ga bisa menyampaikan apa yang aku mau dengan baik do. ^ ^")
またね。。!!

Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~