He Loves Me
It started on June, 21th.
I was analyzing a sample while I got that 'love letter'. It's when I just get so annoyed because the program (a program to measure contact angle) keeps on crashing when I had so much sample to measure on.
"Ting!"
I saw I got a message from the notification bar. I looked at it slightly, I said "ah.. it's just a prank" when I saw that the sender's number is unknown number. I haven't read the entire massage- not yet, because I still had some sample left but I come to a conclusion that it's just another prank text.
few minutes later, the program was error again.
'aish.. ok. let's rest a bit'ー I thought. Then I decided to read the entire massage. on the first sentence, it's cleary said :
at first, I was like "oh.. nice one"ー I still can't believe that it was from 'that' PMI.
But then I remembered that I ever got a text from them too, saying thankyou for the things that I have done but with different phone number.
..... i was confused.
I read that text again to make sure that I really understand what's the text is about. at that time, I thought a lot. so many possibilities that could happen. it could be it's really from them, or it's from them but they're mistakenly wrong to send it to me, or it's really just another prank text.
"ok, thanks for the information" I replied, but no answer ofc.
I thought about it all night, and it's annoying. so i decided to come. to ask whether is it true or not because i felt so healthy.
22nd June,
I asked my mom to accompany me meeting the doctor (plus to drive me there because I can't ride on my own hehe love you Mom). It took more long time that I thought. Even my mom got annoyed. After waiting for some time, finally the doctor called my name. My mom followed me too but the doctor said that my mom can't join the consultation and politely asked my mom to wait outside. At that time I wonder why. Because in every drama that I watched usually they asked one's family to be there too right? But after the doctor told me everything, I could understand why. After consultation session done, my blood were taken as a sample. Idk why but this time, it's so hurt and the nurses really panic, she tried for 2-3 times even I got cramp and a rash that lasted for 2 weeks. :')
i felt anxious for two weeks. ugh. why so slow? during that 2 weeks, I'm afraid to hear the notification sound of my text message.
I was analyzing a sample while I got that 'love letter'. It's when I just get so annoyed because the program (a program to measure contact angle) keeps on crashing when I had so much sample to measure on.
"Ting!"
I saw I got a message from the notification bar. I looked at it slightly, I said "ah.. it's just a prank" when I saw that the sender's number is unknown number. I haven't read the entire massage- not yet, because I still had some sample left but I come to a conclusion that it's just another prank text.
few minutes later, the program was error again.
'aish.. ok. let's rest a bit'ー I thought. Then I decided to read the entire massage. on the first sentence, it's cleary said :
"Kpd Yt Bpk/Ibu/sdr/i. kami dr --- PMI Kota Bogor....."
at first, I was like "oh.. nice one"ー I still can't believe that it was from 'that' PMI.
But then I remembered that I ever got a text from them too, saying thankyou for the things that I have done but with different phone number.
..... i was confused.
I read that text again to make sure that I really understand what's the text is about. at that time, I thought a lot. so many possibilities that could happen. it could be it's really from them, or it's from them but they're mistakenly wrong to send it to me, or it's really just another prank text.
"ok, thanks for the information" I replied, but no answer ofc.
I thought about it all night, and it's annoying. so i decided to come. to ask whether is it true or not because i felt so healthy.
22nd June,
I asked my mom to accompany me meeting the doctor (plus to drive me there because I can't ride on my own hehe love you Mom). It took more long time that I thought. Even my mom got annoyed. After waiting for some time, finally the doctor called my name. My mom followed me too but the doctor said that my mom can't join the consultation and politely asked my mom to wait outside. At that time I wonder why. Because in every drama that I watched usually they asked one's family to be there too right? But after the doctor told me everything, I could understand why. After consultation session done, my blood were taken as a sample. Idk why but this time, it's so hurt and the nurses really panic, she tried for 2-3 times even I got cramp and a rash that lasted for 2 weeks. :')
the doctor said that if my test's result this time is non reactive then I have to be tested again after 3 month. Repeat it until 9 month. But if this test's result is reactive then I really have to examine it again in another hospital. She encouraged me, says that maybe there's an error. And.... I do thought like that too. Even though I can't lie that I'm also worried. She (the doctor) said that the result will be out in 1 week or 2 weeks.
And...
i felt anxious for two weeks. ugh. why so slow? during that 2 weeks, I'm afraid to hear the notification sound of my text message.
Everytime my mom asked me, " What happened? " I just can say "i don't know.. still need further examination. So can't be concluded" then I changed the topic. I haven't told my mom yet. Because I believe it will only gives her headache. So until I got the final result... I'll kept it alone. Just between me and my God, Allah SWT.
So, why do I didn't tell anyone? It's not because I don't trust you or else.. it's because I'm afraid. Even I still don't know why can that be possible? But then I realized.. nothing is impossible to Him.
2 weeks later,
"Ting!"
Oh, here it comes. The message that I've been waiting. I didn't read it as soon as I got the message. I need to prepare my heart.
.
.
.
bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I read it very slowly until the last sentences. I can't describe my feeling at that moment. I need to be examine in another hospital.
If in that final examination my result is possitive then I can start my medication and if this happen.. idk what will my feeling be. Maybe I could feel a lil relieved because I knew it soon but absolutely I would feel sad, right? -ah idk. Idk. But if in this final check my result is negative, I think I could feel so relieved even tho it still means I'll be blacklisted.
One thing for sure that I kept telling my self until this time and will always be is, Allah loves me and this is a test for me whether I really love Him back or nah. Whether I made Him my number 1 to rely on or nah. I hope I could pass this test with good result.
And because those several past day my health insurance hasn't active, I can't do it after I got the news. So I decided to do it by 30th of July. I wish and I believe it's negative. But whatever the result is.. I believe that it's what's best for me from Him. :') He will not test me beyond my capacity and He will always with me if I could sabr and tawakkul. Here's His promises fa, so please keep that in mind and heart. ❤




Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~