abilities and preferences
Hello guys..! XD
long time no see hehe ok ok my fault. here i wanna post about my English task. check it out!
ps: sorry.. but im a novice in English
long time no see hehe ok ok my fault. here i wanna post about my English task. check it out!
ps: sorry.. but im a novice in English
Hi..!
let me introduce my self. My name is Latifa Aisya Anis. I'm going 16
years old this year. I was born in Bandung but now I'm living in
Bogor with my parents of course. Actually
I like living in Bandung better than in Bogor 'cause Bandung have a
fresh air i think but i like both.
I was able to read before I entered kindergarten. I was able to speak
and walk when i was one
years old.
I
like studying in JHS and SHS better than in elementary school, 'cause
i only have 1 friend in elementary school that's Rizqika. I was able
to draw when i was five. I like drawing better than coloring. I love
writing and listening better than speaking. I can sleep all day like
a death person and i can play computer all day. I like fishing,
cycling, and walking better than cooking, shopping ,eating, and
running. I don't know why but sometimes I wont eat. I hate shopping
because shopping make me feel tired and bored. I don't like cooking
because i can't cook well.
I
can't cross the road. That's because when I try to cross the road I
get an accident that's happen again and again. That accident is not
severe but that's scare me. I can play angklung and pianika. I can
write a short story. I love Japan better than Korea. I like reading
comic and novel better than educational book. But i like both of
them.
I
prefer watching action movie to drama. I prefer watching drama movie
to horor movie. I prefer watching horor movie to comedy. I'm like
pop, pop-rock, and rock music better than RnB and Jazz.
I
would rather eat rice in the morning than bread. I would rather drink
water and milk than soda. I would rather eat tradisional food than
western food. I like 'rendang' better than 'sate kambing'. But I
don't like spicy food. I would rather eat apple than mango 'cause i
hate sourness.
I
prefer Sen.Bud to math. I prefer Indonesian language to English
'cause I'm not really good in English and I'm not able to speak
English well. I like black ,red, green and blue better than white,
yellow and orange.
I
like singing together with my friends better than singing alone.
because my voice isn't good.
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~