I hope exam is over (?)
Hello minna-saaan~! How are yaa?! I hope
you all are great :D
And lets say yeaaah~~!! Finally exam in my
school are end haha lu-gue-end! Actually its not really end.. because I should
wait for the remedial info.. but I really hope that I didn’t get remedial so I
could have my holiday a lil bit longer :p I just have 1 week for my holiday..
and I got 2 weeks for exam. That’s not fair right? ==” yeah sometimes I think
that way too.. but I changed my mind. That’s fair.. because I still can have a
holiday. Not fair is when I really can’t get me holiday.. hehe
Oh ya minna-saaan.. but my wishes can’t
come true because I got remedial for afni, physics analysis non-instrumen .-.
holla~ today.. is my remedial test for afni. and i had done it well, i though. ._. and now i;m freeee~~ yeaahaha that's why i could posting in here :) demo ne.. i'm so scare >.< i dont want to get remedial for theory --'' seriously.. that will wasting my time for holidaaaay~!
ah iya i dont have any idea --a i think i will finish this posting :p i know its strange and not important for ya hehe..
well c ya minna-saaaan~ hope you have a great holiday~!! happy holiday~!!
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~