Its really a happy weekend~!! XD


Hello minna-san~??!!!
How are ya ? :DD
Aaah~ its feels so good!! From Wednesday I only have a little homework and today I don’t have any XD but yeah.. there’s 1 homework that success makes me going crazy!! I HATE that homework. And I don’t like the teacher’s too.. he’s soooo~~ CRUEL I think.. and I don’t like his way teaching us. I LOVE my 1st grade teacher.. I missed him~ beside he was using glasses and have a sharp eyes too wkwkwk XD well.. my 2nd teacher (now) is has a sharp eyes too.. but I don’t like him. I don’t know why. Just don’t like him.
I’m so sorry , I can’t keep my promise that I will often update my blog.... trust me, I really want to update this blog but it seems like I don’t have much time to make a posting because of the homework that I have. By the way.. I want to tell ya that I really want to continuo my ff.. but I think its so ugly. Aaa~ its sad when I know I can’t write a good ff. I’m an amateur !! >,<
Oh ya minna-san.. today I don’t like doing anything XD I just laying in my bed after from school for PAI lesson hehe XD actually.. I want posting since Thursday but I’m (sleep early) / (oversleep), maybe because of I’m too tired
Minna.. sorry again.. I’m so sleepy.. but I don’t want to sleep.. but I should sleep
C ya minna-san.. In next post :* ({}) *big hug




btw this post i made at home in a long time ago~ sorry for new posting it ._. *slap my self


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Besaran dan Satuan