Beauty
Someone asked me about my style in clothes. "Why are you dressing like this? Have you ever get so annoyed when someone jokingly calling you "ibu-ibu"? Have you ever wanted to wear a more fashionable clothes?"
I stood for a while then I said "I choose something that is comfortable to wear... As for me, I'm more comfortable in this way. I mean... You know that sometimes I can't blend the color of my clothes well right? so it might makes me look weird in some ppl eyes but as long I'm comfortable with it then I'll just wear it. As simple as that. The same with jeans.. i know that I'm still learning to be a better muslimah... I also want to be like (my friend's name) who is sooooo pretty without breaking the rules of syariat. But it takes time... Even right now I just started colleting skirts and khimars so sometimes i still wear jeans and a short khimar (?)." She nodded
"About the second question.. well ya, I used to be sad. I feel like 'I know that I'm not that pretty but do I really look like "ibu-ibu"? -_-. But as time goes, I became careless about it. It's like 'ok whatever. Beside someday you'll be a mother, so it doesnt matter.' you do think the same way, right??" I asked her back and she nodded again.
"And the last question... Well.. yes. Sometimes I wanna buy / wear those cute and pretty stuff too!!! but then I'm not confident with my self, so.. I choose the comfortable one. It is our fate about wanting to be more pretty, right? But I think instead of being pretty by my looks.. I prefer in the other aspects.
Talking about pretty thingy... I believe there will be someone who will find the beauty in me" I laughed.
She said that she's agree with me. She said "i know right~ man nowadays are annoying. They see the beauty of a person by their looks. Speaking of khimar ... I found some ol-shop that sell a pretty khimar. It's also cheap.. do you want to take a look at it?"
Then the conversation continues with a pretty khimar and jilbab which my friend and I wanted to buy. But God please.. it's expensive 😂😂😂😂
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~