Why again??

i dream of you again Mr. Zombie.. it happened in the early morning after my prayer... but since it is a dream.. ofc the story is strange.

in a dream, I talked to you abtㅡsomething that I cant remember. i talked to you excitedly without facing your face.. (we sit side by side) but when I  turn my face to see you, I saw that you didn't listen to me. you were busy with your phone while wearing your earphone. I was about going to mad. I asked "are you not listening?"i puffed my cheeks but then you give one of your earphone. and... try to guess what I heard! x')

the things that I heard is... dzikr. :'))

then I remember, aku lagi baca dzikir sama berdoa terus ternyata aku ketiduran.. dan karena denger itu aku jd bangun deh x').

omg... iya emg itu mimpi yg aneh (lagi- dan lagi) 😂

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Besaran dan Satuan