A gift from wattpad
Just opened my e-mail and I got one mail from wattpad. It's a birthday greetings but they recommend me "35 books that can change my life"-- it said.
Well, as an old- book lover (?) Ofc I'm so happy. So then I clicked the link.
Hmm... As I recall, I haven't read books like novel or other fiction / non-fiction lately. I just read webtoon whenever I got bored and got nothing to do-- and voila!! It really fun!! I remember that I used to read at wattpad but .. idk. Kinda get bored with it so I stop. even I stop writing my story
I also haven't done any coloring again since the last time I did when my mood is really radiant (?) Lol. I made a plan, I'll do coloring when I got my holiday
Oh, right! back to topic.. it's sure there are 35 books but I just choose 5 which I really wanna read. ((Tho I'm not sure if I'll be able to read at least one book till finish))
Here's the link. Maybe you guys wanna read to so I'll drop the link hehe
that's it. umm maybe I'll start read it when I've done my final exam. Sebenernya ada banyak buku-buku lain yg ingin ku baca dan ku beli do.. tapi ntaran aja kali ya ?? cari pinjeman dulu aja skrng mah x'))
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~