I Need a Break Out
I'm tired...
I feel like I just want to cry it out loud.
Sometimes I just want to give up but I know that I can't. I should got to be strong. It's nothing compared to the others right? I know I can go thru it. This feeling is just temporary.
I think I just need to push harder. I mean... I should do more than what I've done. I know I often breakdown like this and I also hate it but... I just can't help it.
umm actually while writing it, I've cried a lil... thanks to this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolUC13bwMc
but I feel okay now. Really, I relieved. I felt like I'm ready to explore things. I got my spirit up again. plus thanks to this song too... ((hunter hayes - invisible))
I feel like I just want to cry it out loud.
Sometimes I just want to give up but I know that I can't. I should got to be strong. It's nothing compared to the others right? I know I can go thru it. This feeling is just temporary.
I think I just need to push harder. I mean... I should do more than what I've done. I know I often breakdown like this and I also hate it but... I just can't help it.
umm actually while writing it, I've cried a lil... thanks to this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolUC13bwMc
but I feel okay now. Really, I relieved. I felt like I'm ready to explore things. I got my spirit up again. plus thanks to this song too... ((hunter hayes - invisible))
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~