Between Hobbies and Paid Job. Can I do both?
Hello Do!! > <
it's been a while since my last time in here.
I'm sorry I've been busy with other things so I couldn't talk to you..
umm... I wanna tell you something. it's about my plan to have another job side (?). I haven't told you right? sorry, my bad.
so, kak dev, kak asti and I would like to make some business together, about craft. Because we love something that's pretty...... we decide to make a flower made from a paper.. even tho we'll also accept request from felt hehe.
actually we wanted to make other things.. but for now, we're focusing on flower. is it easy? well, for me it isn't. because I still have a class to attend beside I'm not that diligent to practice my hand. Actually I often failed on making them x') but it's fun! verily, doing your hobbies is fun!
umm ok back to topic. till now, problems that I have are.. I can't focus, at some certain time I'm bad at time management so I had it difficult because there's too much thing I should do, sometimes I also just want to laze around when I had my free time. you know, when you feel so exhausted.. you just want to sleep or just do nothing right? x') nah!
I know it won't be easy.. But I do really want to make the plan works eventho it means I'll have more less time for my -me time.
then.. what do you think do? do you think I could make it?
no? yaa! why so meann T__T you should say "yes" y'know. you should cheer me since I'm the only one who can talk to you =3=
honestly.. I'm worried too do. But I want to take that chance.
so dear my beloved do, stand by me ya? ^ ^ hehe
#apasih
it's been a while since my last time in here.
I'm sorry I've been busy with other things so I couldn't talk to you..
umm... I wanna tell you something. it's about my plan to have another job side (?). I haven't told you right? sorry, my bad.
so, kak dev, kak asti and I would like to make some business together, about craft. Because we love something that's pretty...... we decide to make a flower made from a paper.. even tho we'll also accept request from felt hehe.
actually we wanted to make other things.. but for now, we're focusing on flower. is it easy? well, for me it isn't. because I still have a class to attend beside I'm not that diligent to practice my hand. Actually I often failed on making them x') but it's fun! verily, doing your hobbies is fun!
umm ok back to topic. till now, problems that I have are.. I can't focus, at some certain time I'm bad at time management so I had it difficult because there's too much thing I should do, sometimes I also just want to laze around when I had my free time. you know, when you feel so exhausted.. you just want to sleep or just do nothing right? x') nah!
I know it won't be easy.. But I do really want to make the plan works eventho it means I'll have more less time for my -me time.
then.. what do you think do? do you think I could make it?
no? yaa! why so meann T__T you should say "yes" y'know. you should cheer me since I'm the only one who can talk to you =3=
honestly.. I'm worried too do. But I want to take that chance.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
so dear my beloved do, stand by me ya? ^ ^ hehe
#apasih
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~