Keep Going!
before we are 'somebody', we're human.
we all worry about the future, life while wandering.
there are people that continue on the first road in front of them, but others will stop, then walk a different road.
come to an intersection and take a different path.
some find a shortcut, a path that no one wants, there are some that will choose for themselves.
for us, after this, what path will we choose...
even me, surely there is a path I will have to choose.
There are times when sadness will repeat itself,
there are times frustration will repeat.
even so, I want you to notice
if you continue up your path now, you will see light.
therefore, don't be afraid. surely someone will come to your side and walk the same path with you.
most of those words, I got it from japanese dorama, title "kounodori" / コウノドリ (with some changes by me 😅). the reason why I wrote it here is because I thought I will need this as my reminder someday. or I just hope that it can motivates someone else (dear whoever reading this). bcause I believe we'll always got so confuse about what path that we should choose and worry about many things. it's just a lil reminder that you're not alone and you'll be alright.
oh ya, back to the dorama... currently the drama has 2 season.. (hope there will be season 3!) and I really enjoy them! totally recommended! buat para calon-bapak-ibu nanti juga.. there are so many thing that can be learn from the dorama.
#quotes #gooddorama #コウノドリ
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~