Dear do
Mixed feeling.
Too much things happen today.
Do, i feel like i wanna fly, wanna know how does it feel to be free from my own deadly thoughts... I wanna let go of everything that bother me but i cant. I just cant. It's difficult to overcome my insecurities, my overthinking side- I cant change this part of me ( maybe not yet? Idk) tho i want to. And this is what makes me hate my self. :'(
Do, I feel like I'm a burden to everyone I know again.. I know i often told you about it and i hope you wont get bored of it. So, do you think i could change? (Its okay even if its only a little tho). Cause i wanna be a better me!
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~