Since I don't have IG acc..
I do love collect a moment and memorizing it by taking a photo beside writing it down on here or on my diary. When I just don't know what should I write nor describe I just simply need to post the photo that I shoot. It's the simplest way to convey my feeling.
I know a good photo can tell what's on the photographer's mind, well.. since I'm not a photographer and the photo that I took just using my phone's camera ofc the result will be so different. but I still hope that the photos that I took can represent it.
and since I don't have instagram account to post it, I think I'll just upload it here just like before. hmm.. now if I think about it, should I make one? tapi aku pusing sendiri kalau terlalu banyak punya social media x'). Dan aku juga bingung bakal post apa di sana.
hmm lemme show you some of my photos :3.
I know a good photo can tell what's on the photographer's mind, well.. since I'm not a photographer and the photo that I took just using my phone's camera ofc the result will be so different. but I still hope that the photos that I took can represent it.
and since I don't have instagram account to post it, I think I'll just upload it here just like before. hmm.. now if I think about it, should I make one? tapi aku pusing sendiri kalau terlalu banyak punya social media x'). Dan aku juga bingung bakal post apa di sana.
![]() |
| you used to sit there. |
![]() |
| those fishes just thought about me that want to feed them I suppose. So they're coming closer x'). sudah hampir mau ke 4 bulan aku disana tapi aku masih suka dengan kolamnya <3 x'). |
![]() ![]()
| |
![]() |
| the skies look so clear. but the stars still can't be seen '^'. |
![]() |
| Time flies so fast and those thoughts are scares me enough. |
![]() |
| She's mba Ainun's sister. it's really a candid. ada waktu dia senyum tp sayang blur |
![]() | |
| skies are crying even when the sun smiles so bright. |
![]() |
| got sleepy.. so I distract my mind by taking a photo but I'm scared so alya did it for me x') |
![]() |
| the beginning is always the hardest and the journey will not always be easy. but keep going. cause when you reach the top, you'll know how beautiful the view is. |
![]() |
| pengen tiduran di atap situ rasanya terus wondering. kalau malem enak kali ya apalagi kalau lagi bintangnya keliatan :') |
























Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~