Dear you, who ever said that want to fix a broken me.
I shouldn't trust you from the beginning. Want to fix me you said.. well i never really believe that but all of my friend said it's not healthy to have trust issues so there I go.
But one thing for you to know before i start to blabbering (?), I still appreciate all the good things you did to me. Thanks for being kind :)
Idk whether you read this or not but.. lemme just tell you whats on my mind since you never care I suppose.
Maybe, you thought that I didnt help you enough, didnt care enough, but the reason why I never text you is because you said you need time to focus on your study. Well, I'm waiting for you to text me first, telling me hows your progress or else. Even when I'm down and need someone to talk, I didnt text you. Its because I'm just worried that I'll disturb you.
I'm happy when you finally text me for just telling me hows your condition or answering my question. But you never curious abt hows my condition. You think that I'm okay right? No I'm not, I just try not to show it to you. I may not always text you to let you know that I keep on supporting you, keep on believing that you can do it, but I did. I prove it with my action by not texting you with my random stories cause I felt like an annoying bugs, I pray that you can pass it this year.
The good thing is you did it! Congrats! I'm happy you can achieve one of your dreams tho i'm hurt too. Cause it seems like all the things that I do is mean nothing. Even I know the good news from my friend. I texted you but you didnt reply. I wonder where did i go wrong?? You said its because you forget how to socialize... I tried to understand and I tried to do my best to help you out. But you didnt cooperate enough.
But I'm only human. A God's creation who have a sensitive heart. I guess I dont need to explain more. To put it in a simple word, I'm just tired. Tired to feel unappreciated, like my present didnt value in your life.
Maybe some people would just think that I'm egoist. But hey... Walk on my shoes first. :')
Dont worry, I have already let you go from the beginning so you dont need to feel sorry for me. But if you feel like I'm avoiding you, well yes I am. Cause even till now my heart breaks a little when I see and hear your name. It reminds me about how you treat me like I'm nothing. Like I'm really not worth your time.
If i ever did something wrong to you then please.. please just tell me. Cause I bet you know how insecure I am.
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~