Playing some random quiz
Hehehe.. Since I still wanna have my "me time" nor just relax from every problem I have, lemme just lazing (?) around by surfing. (at least, till i got my mood to do my homework and stuffs ).
Actually, I wanna go to btm to look for some shoes and bags. But the weather just dont support me :"(((. I wonder what shoes will I use for tomorrow . Should I use my wedges? But.. omg. Using wedges on the laboratory.... I never thought about that .
So, back to topic. I found some good article about a lake inside the sea. Then from that site, theres a title at the side of the web that say "emotion color wheels" i clicked it. I didnt know theres a quiz linked with it before so when finished reading about it, I played the quiz and got this result.
It says that I'm one of the positive people and people see me as a ray of sunshine. And.... I really wish I am! x'). I wish I could be remembered as a bright person. a person who did my best and could still smile thru all the bad situation. well, I know I often breakdown, but I never want anyone to notice that apalagi kalau yang gak begitu kenal. ya.. paling aku bisa nunjukin titik lemah aku sama org yang aku nyaman aja. karena being strong ain't that easy. But I still wish that I could encourage at least someone, that I wish I could be their sunshine nor if I can't, let's just fighting together thru all the bad things! :D
*karena aku juga masih belajar untuk selalu melihat hal positif disetiap harinya :')
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~