entahlah --"
hello temen-temen..:D balik lagi nih.. hehe kebetulan bangeets... owh iya Eru mau bilang makasiih ya untuk orang yang visit blog Eru.. makasiih :D
dan kali ini...Eru ada cerita. tapi entahlah mungkin masuk cerpen? atau apalaah..haha tapi yang jelas ini aku bikin waktu lagi kurang kerjaan temen-temen. Eru bikin ini dari lagunya taylor swift yang berjudul love story. maaf ya ka taylor jadi gini deh ..
owh iyaa..yauda selamat membaca
mohon maaf apabila ini gaje..hehe XD
_we meet for the first time, Romeo_
when i first saw you, i look at your eyes. and i feel so safety. i won't you go away without say goodbye. and then...i won't you to go by my side. i want you always by my side. no other.Romeo...
_life is beautiful_
every day, I've always saw you. i saw your smile..your tears..and the other of your feeling. you know, I won't you leave me alone. i want saw you smile everyday. look your happy, Romeo.. make me feel I'm the very lucky girl. even i with you Romeo, i feel my life is so wonderful. and life is full of the happiness no sadness in my life. until...my dad said "stay away from juliet" and you're go to your world. alone. leave me in the blank hopes
_love is punishment_
every day i was crying on the staircase begging you please don't go..i always hope you'll come back and let me go with you, Romeo. you're the reason for the teardrops in my life Romeo. I'll be waiting for you. every day..in the tower of the palace. i still waiting for you. but someday.. I've got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around my faith in you was fading. but in a little of my heart i won't never let you go.. so i keep waiting for you Romeo 'cause you were everything to me.i believe we'll make it out of this mess right?.. this love is difficult but it's real. this is my love story. our love story.
_a light in a darkness_
i really tired of waiting. and i said "Romeo, save me I've been feeling so alone. i keep waiting for you but you never come" i was crying in the balcony still looking for you. but i saw your shadow in the distance and i feel so happy..
*meet in the garden*
i said it again "Romeo, save me...I've been feeling so alone.. i keep waiting for you but you never come.." with the tears and you hug me.. then you knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said "marry me juliet you'll never have to be alone.. I love you..and that's all I really know.. i talked to your dad and go pick out a white dress.. its a love story baby.. and you just say YES....."
_happily ever after_
I'm very surprised, i feel so happy that was so romantic! i really love him so much, I've waited so long for this time so I said "YES" and he kissed my lips gently
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~