Tired of drama!
I REALLY TIRED OF DRAMA..!!! i don't know what i can tell this problem or not. but i really want everyone is proud of me. everyone know that I'm here..!! that I'm VISIBLE!! NOT INVISIBLE!! i really tired when i must stay SMILING with everyone i hate.. i know maybe you think that I look hypocritical !! but i just want to show that i don't care what did you say about me and i just want to be patient.
nobody can't trust me..and nobody can't know what I'm feeling. and one more,i can't trust to everyone but I'll try. 'cause i just want to show that i'm interest to be your friend. i want to be your friend. THAT'S ALL..!! what I excessive?!!
I hates when you smile at me with a fake smile...! do you think that i don't know, right? but you're WRONG!! Allah swt always know that you do. what did you say. Allah always saw you...saw me.. saw everyone in this world. and..i know that you'll smile to me. when you have a BIG TROUBLE.. you came to me. smiling at me.. talking something with me. and then you want me to help you. i know that..!! but i try to stay helping you 'cause i think that you're my friends. but its..FUTILE!! you'll never know what i feeling 'cause you'll never want to know about it!!!
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE LIKE ME..!! I HATE YOU AND WITH YOU'RE BIG FAKE SMILE..!!!
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~