Sorry and Thanks to you, Mom
I've never been here without you mom...
Thanks to giving birth of me to this world
thanks for all your kindness untill now
And you always do the best for our sake
even if that hurt you, even if you know what the consequence will happen
You always there when we need
although you work, but you still have time for we
But we sometimes on our own world
and sometimes we ignore you.
besides... you are there cause you want to be with us
Sometimes our behavior make you mad and angry
You scold us because what we did
But you always do the best for us
'Cause I know, it's all for our future sake, right?
All the time is passed
And untill now there is nothing that i can do
except just say, Happy mother's day!
I hope I can be what you expected, mom...
by:Annisa Aisyha Malik (9c)
Thanks to giving birth of me to this world
thanks for all your kindness untill now
And you always do the best for our sake
even if that hurt you, even if you know what the consequence will happen
You always there when we need
although you work, but you still have time for we
But we sometimes on our own world
and sometimes we ignore you.
besides... you are there cause you want to be with us
Sometimes our behavior make you mad and angry
You scold us because what we did
But you always do the best for us
'Cause I know, it's all for our future sake, right?
All the time is passed
And untill now there is nothing that i can do
except just say, Happy mother's day!
I hope I can be what you expected, mom...
by:Annisa Aisyha Malik (9c)
wew..hiksuh.. :'( kereen.. ini punya temen ku lho.. dia bikin ini untuk ibunya.. aku pengeeen nangis.. :'( soalnya aku juga sering bikin mama marah.. maaf ya mah
Komentar
Posting Komentar
here, you can share your opinion about this article or about anything from my blog. if you have a question go ask me k? XD
thanks a lot anyway~