my new blog :D

Hello minnasan..!
O genki desu ka?

let me introduce my self..

My name is Eru Ueda you can call me Eru. but my real name is.. SECRET!! hehe XD (lol) just kidding.. my real name is Lathifa I'm Indonesian people but I'm very interested with Japan!! I'm not otaku i'm just an ordinary girl who's interested all a little thing about Japan! and I'm not weaboo/wapanese.. I was born in 10 june 1996

why i said that I'm not weaboo although i really like japan? I'm very proud of my country, Indonesia.. really i loving Indonesia so much.. I do study how to play angklung when I'm still in elementary school, and i really want to study another Indonesian traditional musical instrument but i can't.. *slap*

my beloved country is :
first: of course INDONESIA 'cause I born in this country,  live in this country, I drank from the soil of the motherland, my sadness and happiness I have in this country, this country has been ingrained in me, I love all about this country; the scenery of this country, the sky, the air, and its inhabitants are friendly and kind. but some reason I almost hate this country its because they're some rotten people who steal the state funds..! I swear they're never live happily ever after!!

second: Japan.. 'cause i really like anime,i want to be mangaka but i haven't a talent -__- I like the scenery of japan too..! the fuji mountain, the sakura flower, the season in japan *because Indonesia didn't have 4 season, only have 2 season* and its inhabitants are friendly too, the culture.. *aaah i really want go to japan even if just one time* and many other reasons u,u
 oh yeaah.. i really love killua kun!! daisuki da yo.. onnii-chan :*

third: Korea!! did i have to explain why i like korea too? simple Korea almost same with japan.. and I want to meet kim hyun joong and kyu hyun oppa :3 saranghae oppadeul..and other korean artist hehe XD

okay.. let's forget about that *going crazy '.' *

actually this is my second blog.. where's my first blog? huuh... i didn't know why but my first blog can't be opened and i have try to search and there's no my blog anymore so I've made this new one.. and hehe fortunately i have the copy of the article in my first blog *ulala~ \(^^)/

hey..tell me, did my English is too bad? I really glad if you answer my question honestly :D
well i guess this is all for me.. see you next time in the next post! 



in other post i don't pretty sure if i use English language.. hehe 'cause my score in English is too bad hehe XD sorry

with love, Eru

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Besaran dan Satuan