i like this word..

I was alone, drowned in depression and pain . I still remember the first day that we meet, the sound of your name could sometimes bring a smile in my face whenever . I reminisced our good old days , weakened my heart to face the reality that we have no way to see each other again!

he's smile...!! he's smile..!! but not for me.


I'm not pretty good. I'm weird... I'm.. I hate being my self!! >m<


nothing last forever right?


SHUT UP YOU...BAKA!!


masalah ga akan selesai kalau ga ada yang mau ngalah..


feels: so envious with you girl.. you're pretty good and smart and you have a lot of friend who's always cares to you.. :3


 Don't think that the others always have a beautiful sun
I see that everyday's sunset can also be changing


never cry for a person who hurts you. just SMILE and say, "thanks for killing my heart! at least, i wont feel pain anymore."



Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time

The worst way to miss someone, is to have them sitting right next to you & you know you can never have them

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Besaran dan Satuan